I am a Romanian filmmaker living in Grand Est region (France).
I finished the grade school in Cinematography, Photography and Media (RO), with a multicultural academic background by having a double scholarships, in South Korea and Turkey. I did a master in Photography and Dynamic Image (RO), with a scholarship in Valencia (SP).
In my films, I explore thematic like death, family and relationships with a deep interest of showing both visible and invisible effect of time on our lives. One of my previous documentary films called As You Like It is about people choosing or changing the picture for their own gravestone and it was officially selected in over 40 festivals around the world festivals like: Karlovy Vary, DOK Leipzig, TIFF, being awarded for: best image, best social documentary, public prize and best short film.
I have a great interest in both linear and nonlinear visual storytelling, like interactive experiences, cine-performance, video installation.
- Polytechnic University of Valencia, Faculty of Fine Arts - Master of Multimedia and Visual Arts / Valencia, Spain / 2014 - 2015
- National University of Arts Bucharest, Faculty of Fine Arts - Master of Photography and Dynamic Image / Bucharest, Romania / 2013 – 2015
- Babes Bolyai University, Faculty of Theatre and Television, Department of Cinematography, Photography and Media / Cluj-Napoca, Romania / 2008-2012
- Anadolu University, Faculty of Communication Science - Department of Cinema and Television / Eskişehir, Turkey / 2011-2012
- Dongguk University, Faculty of Arts - Department of Film and Digital Media / Seoul, South Korea / 2009-2010
- Theoretical High School / Carei, Romania 2004- 2008
- STRUCTURAL CONSTELLATION WORKSHOP / organized by Focal Foundation /2018 - 2019 / Retz (AT), Divonne (FR)
- SCRIPT DEVELOPMENT WITH MIGUEL MACHALSKI / Organized by CNA / 2018 / Luxembourg (LUX)
- SARAJEVO TALENT LAB / Organized by Sarajevo Film Festival / 2016 / Sarajevo (BA)
- !F LAB - Interactive Factual Lab / Organized by iDrops / 2016 / Leuven (BE), Malmö (SE), Leipzig (GB)
- ESODOC - European Social Docu / Organized by Zelig Film School / 2016 / Tromsø (NO), Goldrain, Palermo (IT)
- OCF - Our Common Future / Organized by Kino5 and NisiMasa / 2015 / Brussels, Belgium
- BODYPARTS - Dance and Video Workshop / Organized by 4Culture and WASP / 2013 / Bucharest - Romania
- LONGOCAMPO DOX - Film&Visual Anthropology Summer School / 2013 / Organized by Socio - Visual Academy
- INTERACTION International Film Camp / Organized by Independent Film Centre Filmart / 2013 / Pozega, Serbia
- TRANSYLVANIA TALENT LAB / Organized by Transylvania Int Film Festival / 2013 / Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- DOCUMENTARY FILMMAKER’S DEVELOPER TOOLKIT / 2013 / Organized by One World Romania Film Festival
- NISIMASA Experimental Film Workshop / Organized by European Network of Young Cinema / 2012 / Romania
- DOCUMENTARY CAMPUS and DOCU MENTOR / Industry Sessions, Trainings and Workshops / 2012 / Romania
- VFF (Visegrad Film Forum) / Networking and Educational Platform / 2012 / Bratislava, Slovakia
- STORYDOC / Organized by The Educational Institute for Documentaries / 2013 / Athens (GR), Leipzig (GB)
- PINHOLE Photography Workshop / 2012 / Cluj-Napoca (RO), Eskișehir (TK)
- ARISTOTELES Workshop / Documentary Training Program For European Filmmakers / 2011 / Vama, Romania
- Bodyparts - Dance and Video Workshop / menthor with Marieke Helmus / produced by 4Culture and WASP (Working Art Space and Production) / 2013 / Bucharest - Romania
- Resident artist in ITALY at Romanian Pavilion - 14th International Architecture Exhibition La Biennale di Venezia 2014
- Resident artist in SWEDEN offered by 4Culture Association / 2013, Ricklundgården and Vilhelmina - Sweden
- Resident artist in FRANCE offered by ICR - Romanian Cultural Institute in Paris / 2012, Paris - France